Anyone who knows their skincare brands will most likely have heard of, if not used some of the products made by the famous Jan Marini skin care manufacturer. However, what a lot of these people may not realise is that this same skin care company is also responsible for a range of skin treatments such as skin peels and facials that will be beneficial to the skin in a number of ways. So here are the 5 great things about these peels:
1) Firstly the peels can help to reduce, eliminate or resolve skin care complaints and conditions such as sun damaged skin, scars, acne, hyperpigmentation and premature ageing. Skin of all ages can suffer with various complaints such as these but having a series of peels will help to eradicate the problem.
2) Secondly Jan Marini peels will stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin. Collagen is responsible for skin strength and elasticity and as it diminishes it will lead to the wrinkles that accompany ageing. Elastin allows body tissues to resume their shape after stretching or contracting – so both of these are important elements in the appearance of the skin.
3) Thirdly, a peel can help to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – which is something that no one in their right mind would want to say no to. With little irritation caused by these peels and no pain involved in their administration, it is an easy way to banish those unwanted wrinkles.
4) The fourth benefit of having a glycolic peel is that they can produce dramatic changes in the skin without causing any redness, pain or any downtime for the customer. There really is no recovery period.
5) When combined with the Jan Marini glycolic home care products these peels can accelerate the results achieved when using these products.
There are a different range of peels to choose from to suit all skin types and to treat a wide range of different skin conditions.